About Anthony E. Blumberg
Since 1983, I, attorney Anthony E. Blumberg, have aggressively represented clients who have been affected by negligent, careless and reckless acts. Over the years, I have narrowed my focus from handling general personal injury claims to litigating medical malpractice matters and then to advocating for clients suffering from catastrophic dental malpractice.
Please follow this link to learn more about my legal background and qualifications:
A Recognized Leader In This Niche Legal Field
My extensive experience with civil litigation in Illinois allows me to navigate the legal system efficiently and craft strong arguments that resonate with judges and juries. I have worked hard to establish a reputation as a diligent and approachable attorney who is able to get results for the most challenging of cases.
My success in and out of the courtroom is one reason that personal injury attorneys and medical professionals refer their clients to me. My deep knowledge of this niche area and vast network of medical specialists who assist in my cases are others. I invite you to contact me to learn about the other benefits that my representation offers.
Actively Engaged In The Civic Community
My commitment to bettering the lives of others extends beyond the law. For years, I have been actively involved in Chicagoland clubs, activities and organizations.
I am an elected Council on the Highland Park City Council. I also have also served the community as:
- A liaison to Highland Park’s Plan and Design Commission Cultural Arts Advisory Group, Park District Board and Joint Plan Commission and Historic Preservation Commission
- Former member of Highland Park Plan Commission
- Past Chair, alumni board member of the North Shore County Day School
- A supporter of the Foundation for Fighting Blindness, Planned parenthood, The American Civil Liberties Union
- A member of the Congregation Am Shalom
- A patron of the Camp Nebagamon Scholarship and Campership Funds
I believe that it’s important to use my resources to improve others’ circumstances, whether those concerns relate to the law, disabilities or the community. For driven and diligent advocacy, look no further than Anthony E. Blumberg & Associates, LLC.